As the 12th Annual Pangborn Symposium draws to an end, Sensory Spectrum is proud to have joined with other sensory and consumer science experts. During the conference, Sensory Spectrum presented 1 oral and 5 poster presentations. Click below to view:
Spectrum’s Director of Product Understanding, Annlyse Retiveau Krogmann presented an oral on: Harmonizing Sensory Attributes with Expected Benefits in Ready to Eat Cereals.
Sensory Spectrum’s five posters included:
- Implementing a Panel Quality Maintenance Program – How a few simple initiatives can protect your initial investment without negatively impacting productivity (also in the speed poster oral presentations)
- Qualitative Descriptive Analysis : A fast and strategic alternative to full descriptive profiling
- Online Qualitative Consumer Research : Using Stormz to Generate Consumer Language as a First Step Towards Lexicon Development
- Non-Traditional Uses of a Traditional Tool : Four Innovative Ways To Leverage Your Trained Descriptive Panel’s Unique Skillset, Engage and Motivate your Panelists by Shaking up Their Routine, and Generate Added Value for Your Business Partners
- A Case Study in Luxury: Combining Insights from Social Listening, On-line and In-Person Creative Consumer Tools and Descriptive Methods to Unpack a Multi-sensory Concept and Uncover Product Innovation Opportunities
Please contact us if you would like more information on any of the topics and we look forward to hearing from you.